View Poll Results: Which car should I model next
Supra 5 22.73%
Eclipse 5 22.73%
Evo 3 13.64%
350z 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 121 06-07-2007 , 12:56 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by 99GsTurbo
@sicky thanks man. it just takes practice trust me, not all of my models look this good. just keep at it and dont always give up like i do lol and you will get there soon.

so did you give up on this one or have yo been busy?

GET TO WORK!!!!!!:p

# 122 06-07-2007 , 03:02 AM
Subscriber
no, im kinda in a conflict with this one. im having problems so im waitiin on my friend to come by so i can take some pics but my neightbor just got this car with a veilside body kit and wow does it look good so im like do i wanna do the body kit or leave it stock. until i figure it out, im just going to work on the skyline

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 123 06-07-2007 , 08:44 AM
Acid44
i see... have a fun decision making time then:bandit:

# 124 15-10-2007 , 09:15 AM
Acid44
ok its been long enough to bug you gainuser added image

dude comon you could so pimp this car out so DO IT!!!!user added image

# 125 11-08-2008 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber
Dude truly great work...I have a question for you... do you know of any good free tutorial on automotive modeling basics...I'm pretty good with the actually modelling and tools , but with organic stuff like humans...building cars is a different story...I already have the blue prints.
thanks
BRady

Bradysammons.com
New Media Designer
Student: Academy of Art University S.F.
My WIP
# 126 11-08-2008 , 11:15 AM
Subscriber
theres a couple of free good ones....usually just check on smcars.net and cg-cars.com and under their tutorial section, they have list of free ones......also, eventually im going to finish the tutorial on this car..hopefully it will be done soon

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.