Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 29-03-2007 , 12:46 AM
Acid44

comp problems

im trying to install lightwave but at the start it says i dont have administrative rights although i checked in the control panel and it says im an administrator. ive also tried the run as... option and that wont work either same error... any ideas?

# 2 31-03-2007 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber
Try creating a new account with the admin rights. you could also go into the options where you can change the rights and re click it a few times and hit apply. or switch it quickly and back again, make sure though you have another account with admin right on it before you do it though. hope this will help.

Do what you like, like what you do.
# 3 31-03-2007 , 04:59 PM
Acid44
ive tried both my friend and neither worked... my friend says it may be the registry so im gonna get a tool to fix any errors there and run a defrag tonight

# 4 01-04-2007 , 12:28 AM
Subscriber
ok cool let me know how it works out for you.

Do what you like, like what you do.
# 5 01-04-2007 , 02:42 PM
Acid44
didnt work at all...

i did the registry scan which fails half way through the defrag didnt do much at all disk cleanup... nothing...:angery: :headbang: :angery:

i need to install lightwaveuser added image