Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 12-05-2011 , 02:43 PM
Subscriber
All the talk of Art Attack, and smART, ....all modern updates of the real classic....Hart Beat!

Lots of good programmes mentioned. There was a cartoon that comes to my mind, that had a great theme tune, I think it was called 'The Never Ending City of Gold'.

I was a big Rainbow fan, with George, Zippy, and Bungle, and then Rod, Freddy, and Jane. Apparently the guy who created Rainbow came into a primary school near me recently to give a talk to the kids.

Not really Maya or anything related, but the programming schedule that I remember most was the friday night channel 4 line up. When I was a kid, we'd rent a video every friday, and eat it while we ate fish and chips. Then after that, at 9 o'clock it was Cheers, then Roseanne, then Whose Line Is It Anyway - As Long as Greg Proops and Ryan Styles were in it, I was happy. Awesome line up.

# 17 12-05-2011 , 04:37 PM
EduSciVis-er

we'd rent a video every friday, and eat it while we ate fish and chips.

Hahaha... did you get VHS tape stuck between your teeth?

# 18 12-05-2011 , 04:51 PM
Subscriber
Ha ha. Yeah.! It was a nightmare when they brought dvds out!

# 19 04-06-2011 , 02:36 AM
Total noobz
How could I forget the Muppet Show?