Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 07-07-2008 , 06:30 AM

good work

hai.. i saw ur work... i think ur an expert in MR.. I got Two doubt..

1) whenever I am putting MR Physical Sky and Sun..My image gets faded... means if i put a black car, it becomes grey car. i tried correcting the gamma correction, but the sky also started to change its color.. is there any solution for my problem...

2) i am trying to illuminate interior of a room with Physical sky and sun.. i kept an area light in the window and connected portal light shader to it and activated Final gather... i am not getting a good result... when i checked secondary bounce some light came.. but then also its not a good result... please help me....

# 17 07-07-2008 , 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: good work

Originally posted by fidhaakbar

2) i am trying to illuminate interior of a room with Physical sky and sun.. i kept an area light in the window and connected portal light shader to it and activated Final gather... i am not getting a good result... when i checked secondary bounce some light came.. but then also its not a good result... please help me....

You could try increasing the GI/FG scale in the render settings. The effect of that stuff is dependent on the size of your scene.

- Genny