Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-04-2009 , 02:05 AM

Anyone have musical instruments not in use?

Hey all,
Weird request, but I was just wondering if anyone had any old musical instruments that they no longer desire to own.
I am trying to pick-up some new instrumental skill (namely violin and guitar, but others would be awesome too)
And I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to donate them to me for the sake of helping me learn cool things.
Lately I have been trying to better myself, through learning (or trying to learn) calligraphy, cursive, piano, fife, suling, etc, and I have found myself wanting to do more.
I realize this is a tall request, and probably that no one will take up the offer, but I figured it worth a try before I shell out money I don't have into a brand new instrument.
Thanks for your time user added image
It is very appreciated.
-Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 2 18-04-2009 , 09:49 PM
Ive got a fender strat that I don't use, with a 2 X 12 150 watt amp, though I think that shipping would be an issue.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 19-04-2009 , 02:15 AM
Yeah, I guess you are right about the shipping thing. Shipping costs money, so I am not sure about that.... Hmm, it hadn't crossed my mind. I will think about that and get back to you, because that would be awesome if shipping weren't an issue....

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com