Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-04-2011 , 11:41 AM
Lifetime Member

Bits and Bobs library

Well I have lost ALL inspiration for Maya ATM...I dont know what the hell is wrong...so I have started my lounge room as a test to try and get back something...my Maya mojo has floundered. I dont know if its just work and life or soemthing else at the mo...sigh.

Anyway...what I will try and do over the next month is re start my 2 folders one of weapons/armour etc and the other of street stuff...like signd, lightpoles, kerbs etc etc...this second one will probably fit the bill, as I have plans on all of them (or can get them) and see and build this stuff everyday...so what I already know may help. Its work but not work...if you get my drift...so though I tend to have to model things for map setout etc...this might be just the ticket.

I have thought about this for a week or two...I have also thought of just dropping off the grid for a month or two as well...I will have a good think over the weekend and see what I can gather. As I do the 13 hour day thing...and may be going bush in 6 weeks...and Kailani arriving in 13 weeks...Im kinda stressed and lost. Dont get me wrong, Im a tough son of a bitch..but even big fellas need a rest.

I dont have a social life apart from you guys LOL...so a 2 month ban is gonna be a bloody killer if I decide what to do. Anyway here is a snippet of what I intend to try...I have had my whinge LOL.

cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 09-04-2011 , 01:28 AM
Subscriber
IT will get better mate,
I've been there before, as you well know user added image.just takes time...give it a break for a few days.....just...not...a few months...

G-man

# 3 09-04-2011 , 02:29 AM
Lifetime Member
Yeh I know mate...writers block eh LOZ?? few days it is then

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 09-04-2011 , 07:41 AM
The thin red line
Sorry your feeling that way bullet, sounds like your working to long hour and burning the candle at both ends.............dave

# 5 09-04-2011 , 09:24 AM
Lifetime Member
Yeh dave....Im in bed most nights now as soon as I walk in the door...getting old as well maybe...its so hard sometimes when you are tired to keep up the game

Thanks though dave

bullet1968