Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 151 04-09-2005 , 08:01 PM
You guys need my help?

I don't know what I should do.

# 152 04-09-2005 , 08:06 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
All help is needed.

What are u good at?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 153 04-09-2005 , 08:57 PM

Originally posted by Total Rookie
All help is needed.

What are u good at?

I don't know, I guess everything but cars.

# 154 04-09-2005 , 09:00 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Alright, you are in!! One thing is: u are good!! Read Metallicjet's post to see what u need to do!!

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 155 04-09-2005 , 09:11 PM
Subscriber
ok vedic, u can be the lightng director, or anything of ur choice. but i have modeling director job

Aim:Nshad BB Court
msn:nothinbutchains@hotmail.com
# 156 04-09-2005 , 09:15 PM
Ok, if you think lighting is goood for me then, i'll do just that!. But if anyone needs help with anything else, just let me know, i'll do my best to guide you guys. user added image

# 157 04-09-2005 , 09:18 PM
Subscriber
awesome, if u like, u can make a futuristic jet of ur own, or instead of that, u can make a character that rides the jet, ur choice, but if u choose either the jet or the character, ur gonna have to put up the script for the character's dialogue(when plot is made) or if u make the jet, if u want it to survive the tournament, or if u want it to crash in the ocean, or terrain, or mountain, somethin like that, or like explode in a funny scene, etc

# 158 04-09-2005 , 09:29 PM
Ok, i'll think about it, when the dead line?

# 159 04-09-2005 , 09:54 PM
Hmmmm...there's no deadline cos we haven't decided everything. But possibly there'll be no deadline.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 160 04-09-2005 , 10:18 PM
are the jets all going to be like race jets, or they can be like if each character had ur own type of jet?

# 161 04-09-2005 , 10:21 PM
Something like ur own customized jet.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 162 04-09-2005 , 10:22 PM
Ok, i'll do whatever is hard for anyone else! I mean, I would be more then happy to help in that area!!

# 163 05-09-2005 , 02:58 PM
Subscriber
awesome, and u create anytype of jets, this is how it works, everyone who wants to make a futuristic jet, just make it, and then post it here, and then, everyone votes for the first good 20 jets...

# 164 05-09-2005 , 03:45 PM
great, just one last thing: does any of the jets are going to have any sort of special abilities?

like ultra booters or some kind of device to sabotage the other jets... user added image

# 165 05-09-2005 , 06:26 PM
Subscriber
thats when the modeler's imagination comes in user added image, ye, u could do anything with ur jet, anything at all, and u can add me to ur msn or aim, and show me progress and ill tell u what i can work on and stuff, that goes for everyone who is willing to model mountains, etc, jets, characters, as i am modeler director, i need to see progress, so i can advice on stuff...