Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-03-2013 , 03:12 AM

Blanedshaping and Freeze Transformation Issues

Hi,
I am creating a minecraft character rig and I am building the head at the moment.
Made the face with basic features such as extruded out eyes and moths but anyway Done it about 20 times now and still have the same problem.I have a basic face with no pupils or teeth just eyelids. Whenever I create a blend shape my head always moves to the preset mesh that i deleted. Better Example would be I made a modified head called right wink, when I apply the right wink value it moves the master head to grid spot/ position to where I deleted the right wink mesh. I have been told it may be something to do with Freeze transformations but I really have no idea. I need to get this rig made soon so I am starting to get a bit panicky. So I guess my main questions are....

What are Freeze transformations and what do they do?
How do they impact blendshapes?
How do I fix my problem?

If you would really like to help me Skype is a great way to do it just add me as a contact: commanderretra

# 2 09-03-2013 , 08:50 AM
Found the problem my Blendshape mode was on World instead of Local