Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-01-2005 , 11:48 PM

Aim Ads?

Anyone elses starting to get audio ads on aim? Im using Aim 5.2 with deadaim 3.2(both very oudated but perfect for what i want).

I used to get ads quite a while ago but i blocked them with my firewall and redid some settings and havent gotten one since. But i just started getting some for American Idol.. and man they are anoying..

Anyone know a good way to stop/get rid of them?

# 2 20-01-2005 , 05:45 PM
I am not sure how to stop them, but i can tell you where they're comming form.

If you look above your buddy list, just under the menu set, you'll see that advertisement, that turns into a diff one and has little play buttons, when it shifts it automatically plays. Took me a little time to figure it out, but thats where they're comming from.

# 3 23-01-2005 , 10:39 PM
Subscriber
because of the stupid pop ups, ads, and spyware in the new AIM verions, that's why I'm sticking with the best verison ever!!! 4.7 baby!! lol

-Emo