Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 30-05-2015 , 11:31 PM

Can'r move vertices and hull

# 2 31-05-2015 , 12:03 AM
That is a new one on me. Unless someone has seen that I would suggest making a copy of your Maya folder in the your Documents folder and delete the original then start Maya again. That will recreate the default prefs folder in the event you accidentally got something corrupted.

DO NOT delete the original maya folder before making a copy or simply renaming it. If there is nothing wrong you can restore your version in case you have made cchanges to prefs you do not want to lose

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 3 31-05-2015 , 12:15 AM
Ok le. Thanks. But,if I delete that object and save the scene and open it again,then it works fine. After a certain moment it does the same problem. I try what you said.

# 4 31-05-2015 , 12:37 PM
Bro,I did that. It doesnt work. Same problem. Help please.