Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 07-11-2004 , 10:22 PM
Subscriber

T-REX

I downloaded the t-rex tutorials about a year or so ago, and I only got 1-4 downloaded. Now I can't find out where the rest of the tutorials are, and it looks like I might have to buy a dvd instead. But I already downloaded 4 parts. Is there an area that I can't find to download the rest of the T-REX tut?

# 2 07-11-2004 , 10:47 PM
Im a bit confussed!!!! The rex was never up for downlaod was only a dvd....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 07-11-2004 , 10:53 PM
Subscriber
here's a screen shot of the opening

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 07-11-2004 , 11:35 PM
oh i see,,,, that one was from Kevin... Once he sees this post he can let you know what going on with it.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 08-11-2004 , 09:37 AM
Kevin
no it was removed as kurts was better and it was going to go on a dvd - there was only 4 parts done and small parts at that.

It has been discontinued on the site as was a wmv format and caused problems

Kev