Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 01-05-2007 , 10:20 PM
Subscriber

help files??

Need some help here!!

Could anyone tell me what went wrong. All of a sudden I can not reach the help files. Using Maya 8.5

If someone could help me out, thay would be great.

Chris

# 2 02-05-2007 , 12:41 AM
How exactly are you trying to view them and what exactly happens? Any error messages, etc.?

If they've been deleted I think you can reload them from your Maya CD.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 02-05-2007 , 12:47 PM
Subscriber
It is a error message from Windows Internet Explorer saying; Cannot find 'file:///C;/Program%20Files/Autodesk/Maya8.5/en_US/index.html

# 4 03-05-2007 , 01:24 AM
look in the following location:
C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya8.5/docs/Maya8.5/en_US/wwhelp/wwhinpl/js/html
There should be a file called "wwhelp". If so, open it and see if it takes you to your help files. If not do a file search for "wwhelp".

If you still can't find the file, insert your Maya CD and see if you can reload the help files.

hope this helps.

I'll try to dig up a little more info for you in the meanwhile.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 5 03-05-2007 , 06:39 AM
Subscriber
thanks!!! I'm go.nna try thatuser added image