Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 19-10-2010 , 07:41 AM

nurbs to poly???

I cannnot convert nurbs to polygon.Even when there are no holes in it. photo is given below. It says "nurbs to poly, No valid items selected".

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 19-10-2010 , 08:52 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

Can I ask you where you purchased my Bike tutorial? Because it was not here, not under your current user name anyway.

Now I apologize if you purchased under a different name. But if your going to steal my stuff then please don't come to my forum and ask for help regarding it.

We're a small company that relies on a few sales to keep operating. while I'm aware that there are pirate copies of our content out there using our forum to help out with stolen content (if that's what it is) is taking the fkn piss

If your a legitimate user under another name please send me a mail letting me know.

Thanks
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 19-10-2010 , 09:06 AM

simply maya

It is from this site only.

# 4 19-10-2010 , 09:08 AM

sorry

Sorry

# 5 19-10-2010 , 09:09 AM
SM Tea Boy
Please tell us the user name you purchased it under because it's not the one you're using now.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 19-10-2010 , 09:39 AM

friend

I got it from my friend