Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 28-08-2013 , 01:04 PM

blendShape disconect from controls on maya 2013 sp2

Hi!
I have a superhero character with facial blendshapes after that I weighted and rigged the character. ok

the problem during rigging were that some times I saw that the face control was not controlling the blendshapes.
so i went to the blendshape node and the blendshapes were functioning correctly. but the face controllers were not controlling the blendshapes. "the set-key drive was well connect". after burning my head a little bit.
I change the origin on the blendshape node, from local to global and changed back to local. It resolved the problem and everything was ok again. OK.

Now after make a cache to the cape ncloth and the nhair. I saw that the controllers were disconnect again and the solution that I had of changing the origin on the blendshape is not working.

so, some ideas!

# 2 28-08-2013 , 01:58 PM
well the problem was that I moved the set key drives keys when I was changing the timing of the animation. I correct it and works fine now.

but If someone could explain why the blendshapes disconnects form face controllers would be great.

thanks.