Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-05-2006 , 09:00 AM

rendering an animation need urgent help.

hi guy's

I finished my 2 month project, it is a man walking through the mounten, I render my animation as a still image look beautifull. shainy and full of reflection. it look excellent to me, but i need render it as an movie. avi or quicktime. i save it as playblast it looks not really good blurry. so do you have any idee how can i render it as butch render? please explain how can i render my animation? instruction?website? dvd's training? any other stuff? please say something if you know something. because all animation end up with this point(rendering)

thanks guy's goodweeknd for everyone

:bow:
# 2 19-05-2006 , 09:13 AM
Have a look in the "How to render a movie" thread in the basics and New forum, its a sticky

# 3 28-05-2006 , 04:20 PM
if u like how it looks in jpg format, render it like a jpg secuence..

in the render settings set:

Frame/Animation Ext: name#.ext

Image format: JPEG

your start and end frames and the camera u want

Then you can import all the frames like a jpg secuence in Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, After Effects or any postproduction software..

Tell me which one you have if u want more help..

# 4 30-05-2006 , 02:22 PM
thanks very much. i really appreatite your help,

# 5 13-06-2006 , 07:29 PM
if i pres render he only render 1 frame user added image

# 6 14-06-2006 , 01:34 AM
Subscriber
If your rendering an animation you will need to set your render settings and your export system. Once this has done render using BATCH process. You will get all the frames as a seperate image in your IMAGES folder in your projects folder. You can then use these to convert to a gif, avi, mpeg or whatever medium you wish to use.

# 7 14-06-2006 , 01:34 PM
That was idd my fould.. found it some were last night.. but i have the problem that al my renders are "panoramic"

my 800*600 prest down to somthing like 800*450

so al my objects are flatted... is that becaus i shoos the wrong camera? ( perspective)

# 8 15-06-2006 , 02:16 PM
thanks very much. it is work. i,m using adobe aftereffects for convert all images to targa or avi or....../ i,m leaning at this moment adobe aftereffects. the rendering is perfect. only i need put them toegether.

70% i,m happy yet. but the animation is only for 5 second. so for begining is alot.

thaanks for everyone replay's

Antonio