Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 25-04-2006 , 03:45 PM

Any Xfrog useres here?

searching for some nice ideas of filling landscape animations with plants i was gonna check out a special offer on the new xfrogplants libraries (See New Press Release).

i use maya and c4d and tried the free Birch Tree by their plugin and it seems quite be good in animation as well and i am wondering if anyone can feedback on the new "Version 2" DVD stuff?

# 2 26-04-2006 , 12:25 PM

Better specify my question...

I'm sorry for the impression to be a spammer (since nobody answered...) but in fact i never tried prebuilt plant models before (selfmade is the respectable...)... so i was wondering about a socalled Version2!

i never used any Version1 plant model so far! Anyway, i better specify my question:
some of the plants seem to work accurately in any host application, but others do not (i found problems loading a model in vue while it works correctly in c4d). Does not seem to be a problem of the xfrog models (hope so :-) but more related to vue??!! just want to be sure about new software since their offer ends up on 30th April!

Thanx for comments.
Joe