Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-12-2009 , 09:42 PM
The thin red line

idiosyncrasies

For a long time I work at a place where I had To show staff how to use the software (not 3D, spread sheets databases). In the end I stopped changing thing around to suit me and just got on with it, now I use the mouse with my right hand but am left hand. Has any one got some idiosyncrasies like........................dave

# 2 17-12-2009 , 07:47 AM
Subscriber
not sure i get what idiosyncrasies means, but is that a 'strange habit' sort of thing?
i don't think anyone notices mine...

i always step with my left foot first and if on the rare occassion i don't i pause on my left foot and restart walking with my left foot first.

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 17-12-2009 , 10:28 AM
Subscriber
anytime i walk by a card board box on my Right side, i have to drag my fingernails across it to hear the sound it makes when they 'bump' across the corrugation on the inside. Just to name one.

G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 4 17-12-2009 , 10:06 PM
Subscriber
I have to twitch my eye brows and eyes... it's not always intentional a lot of times I don't even notice myself doing it.

# 5 17-12-2009 , 10:09 PM
I used to have a twitch, my nostrils used to twitch every now and again, but oneday I noticed I'd stopped doing it and couldn't work out how or when it happened....weird!