Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 12-03-2004 , 09:53 PM
Subscriber

CPS Plugin Problems

I downloaded CPS for Maya but when I place the CPS files in the correct folders in Maya, nothing is defferent when I start Maya.

# 2 13-03-2004 , 04:09 PM
Dont know if this matters but did you check what versions they are fore? I installed mine as instructed and it loaded fine, actualy I thingk they were self installed. maybe go to thieir main website.

# 3 13-03-2004 , 11:35 PM
Try to read this part of your cps dload: your download place and -connectPolyShape\docs\index, hope you have undersute me and hope i have helped you!!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 4 14-03-2004 , 07:58 AM
Subscriber
I read that, and I placed the files I downloaded into the correct folders. I may have downloaded the wrong version though.

Could someone give me a link to the download?

# 5 14-03-2004 , 08:50 AM
i have 2 versions and there is the samo way too run cps in bouth, and that is: oh i know what is problem!!!you must make new shelf and nema it how youwish but you just need to make new self!! try with thata, and please post if it`s working, here is link with my first cps modeled head, if you whant too see it user added image https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthr...&postid=108745

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

# 6 18-03-2004 , 10:15 PM
Subscriber
Could you give me a link to the website where you downloaded CPS though?

# 7 18-03-2004 , 10:28 PM
Subscriber

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 8 19-03-2004 , 07:44 AM
Did you try too make new shelf and than instal it with typing cpsSetup in comannd line??? Post if that helped user added image