Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-08-2008 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber

can you find your posts in google?

i was busy procrastinating and thought i would google my user name by itself to see if all the forums i've signed up to would appear on the first page of 50 results

to my horror simply maya (the forum i seem to frequent the most) was the 9th and 10th result (i'm counting the indented results too) and it was linked to the summer challenge and the Chirone vs Amoeba thread...

also in the first 50 results was my user profile for xsibase, which i dont even remember what i posted (but i have 2 posts)
also is the user profile for me when i signed up to the spiderland forum to ask about the stupid breve program that doesn't come with all the stuff it needs to run

strangely the cg society forum didn't show up... and i'm sure my name appears more on a single page than in xsibase and spiderland

a lot of the results were to do with people's last names
user added image i didn't know it was a real name

and also someone joined youtube in 2006 March 06 :angery:

oh oh, and there was a link to elfwood, fresh ideas that haven't been thought of are hard to come by these days

and on an off topic note (yeah, it's happening already...), i searched my user name in wikipedia and it found no articles but it did bring up stuff on Chiron user added image

it seems like the name Chirone isn't popular yet, so i'm happy

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 2 17-08-2008 , 12:10 AM
Well since my user name is a pretty common term, Google returned OVER 9000 results (it was actually more like 5.5 million+, but I'm bored atm so I had to insert some silliness). user added image

By narrowing down the results by putting my user name in "" and by adding SimplyMaya, it turns out that my most "famous" posting is in the Poobutton thread (scary, do not tread there if you want to maintain your eyesight!). I mentioned in the thread that searching for "Poobutton" in Google brings up SimplyMaya in the fifth or something result. I guess Google's sentient server farm (think Skynet without the terminators) must have liked what I said and ranked it higher. user added image

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 3 17-08-2008 , 04:34 AM
I get alot of results, and there are all things I have done too......
1500 results or something....
Its amazing that I come up in so many places though

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 4 17-08-2008 , 04:43 AM
Subscriber
5 pages of results for my username, most to sites such as simplymaya, simplylightwave, threedy forums and zbrush central

# 5 17-08-2008 , 06:58 AM

HaHa

I found lot's of stuff that has nothing to do with me when searching BennyK. Found SimplyMaya on the end of the third page with my summer challenge. I don't use it for anything else so far actually.

I found lot's of interesting stuff though when searching my old nickname - 4everevil:
*My older and newer projects in A1VBCode.com
*Some VB and programming forums I joined once

**And this: https://myprojects.awardspace.com/For...p?topic=5.msg5
This is actually the firs time I've seen this message since the site it was posted in is just something experimental my brother was playing around with and I never used it. I emailed the poor guy just now after only 7 months :blush: .
(ROFL)
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)