Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-12-2008 , 01:23 AM
Acid44

F.E.A.R. problem that i need helps wif :/

okay, before you say google it i didi and i got a bunch of irrelevant crap totally not related to the game so thats why im posting this....

i just got fear directors cut or w/e, upgraded it to versionn 1.08 and it was playing fine up until now, i logged off my pc last night before going to bed then back in a little while ago and now when i run fear it isnt showing any text at all, no menu text no HUD text nothing, but it is showing the tool tips at the bottom when i hover over where a word is supposed to be, anyone know anything about this issue?

EDIT: also, on one of the guns i have in game it doesnt show the ammo count on the back of the barrel...

# 2 30-12-2008 , 04:55 PM
Acid44
nevermind, my power went out a ilttle while ago and that seems to have solved the problem somehow cause when i rebooted it all worked again...