Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-11-2008 , 04:58 PM

Maya 2009 Student bundle

Hello everyone!

I´ve got a question about the new maya 2009 version:
I was planning to buy the new version but when I had a look at the online-store I was only able to buy the
" Maya Unlimited 2009 Student SuperPack (14-month term) -version"
wich means that you sell 194$ for a student version that only runs for 14 months. So I searched in google for a perpetual version of the student bundle (my Maya 7.01 version is such a perpetual stundent version) but I´ve detected nothing exept of one page
https://www.studica.com/products/prod...roductid=57961
where it seems to be possible to buy to perpetual version.
But thats suspect to me! All over the internet it´s only possible to buy the 14-month term and just one site offers the perpetual version.
At a german website it says that you have to buy the 14-month term version for 166€ then pay again 1071€ to get (or "upgrade" to) a perpetual version

And here is my question: Will there be a perpetual version of Maya 2009 for students?

long text, small question....

thanks in advance for all responses!

Hä?