Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-05-2005 , 12:45 AM

Combining Nerbs Models

This is a very basic question that I can't quite figure out on my own. I can't connect nurbs together. Is there a specific way of doing so. I know the process of converting to polygon and then connecting, but there has to be a way to connect nurbs. This question is driving me insane. I appreciate all of your comments and advice. Thanks

/_\
~Ben~

# 2 21-05-2005 , 11:53 PM
Hey

Check out Mike McKinley's site www.mtmckinley.net
He has a nice tutorial on attaching nurbs.

Hope this helps

Dave

# 3 25-05-2005 , 04:05 PM
YEah, do mckinleys tutorial or, the way you do that is, you select the end isopram you want to attatch, offset the curve, projecto it onto the sureface you want to attatch it to, trim that surface along the curve you projected onto it, then perform a freeform fillet between the two surfaces using the end isopram of the surface you want to attatch and the trim edge of the surface trim you just did.