Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 05-03-2003 , 02:23 AM
Subscriber

Why is this happening?

I purchased some points. I tried downloading the shark modeling tutorial. It wont let me download part five! sometimes I get an http error message. other times it says ive already downloaded it. Which I havent.

Also the shark tutorial goes from 1 to 3-4-5-6-7 etc....what happened to 2? I did download part two of the tutorial, however once unzipped it starts at movie 3! wheres 2?

Another small suggestion. Have one person complete a tutorial. the shark tutorial started with Mr. Mckenley, then someone else. It is very confusing to newbies like myself! especially if the different instructors have their own style. Other than that, great site! Im loving it and looking forward to purchasing more points! great price by the way!

When men talk dirty to women it's considered sexual harrassment. When women talk dirty to men it's $3.95 per minute
# 2 05-03-2003 , 02:59 AM
The Maya Mountain
I did all of the shark tutorial. My microphone at the time wasn't very good, however, and we had some complaints, so I'm in the process of redoing the shark vid.

The part 1 that is currently up is the new part 1. It goes over everything that was in parts 1 and 2 of the old vids. I've not gotten to the rest, so the next download starts with a title saying part 3.

Not sure why part 5 won't download for you. That'd be Kevin or David's department.

# 3 05-03-2003 , 03:23 AM
Subscriber
Now that's what I call customer service! you guys now have a lifelong customer. It's the little things that count. You took the time to address my concern in a timely manner. I am now a walking advertisement for Simplymaya.com

Although in my field I don't come across too many 3d animators. Off duty police officers usually don't do animation. However when I do details at supermarkets, traffic stops, arrests etc. I will let them know of simplymaya.com

I can see it now. Sir! you were doing 60 in a 30 miles per hour zone. What's your hurry? ...did you know that you don't have to rush to the book store before closing. In order to get your Maya learning books that leaves you with more questions?....

....Why you can go to simplymaya.com for all your maya tutorial needs!...The wonderul proffesionals at simplymaya shows you step by step how to model, create, and dazzle like a pro!...and it's done sans paper! That's right! all the tutorials are live and in video color!

When men talk dirty to women it's considered sexual harrassment. When women talk dirty to men it's $3.95 per minute
# 4 05-03-2003 , 05:47 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by layzahr

Off duty police officers usually don't do animation.

Well now... there's even worse than that... how about
your << bodyguard >>telling you: ... sorry man.. you have to cancel that business trip for another 3 days.. i used raytrace and we're gonna have to wait for the render to finish.... hehe ...
(Haven't actually done that yet user added image )

You know, there are at least two ways of getting things done... Your way and the right way...

Last edited by Konstantinos; 05-03-2003 at 07:37 AM.
# 5 05-03-2003 , 06:15 AM
Subscriber
LOL.. hahaha thats great. And yea, i can see that now... you arrest someone.. slip a card in their back pocket that says:

Simplymaya.com user added image.

Hahaha, they can think it over for a few years in jail.. then come out and see what its all about.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com