View Poll Results: Who do you vote for? M or GCastro
M 6 40.00%
GCastro 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 91 09-05-2003 , 02:06 PM
Subscriber
user added image, thanks guys.... But now time to clearly announce the winner.. who is:

GCastro!

Great job man, you had me on that concept, and i liked your idea of putting him on a stone.. or a dune.. and having those rock structures in the background user added image. Anyways, pretty soon I should have all of these statistics from this whole tournament added to the stats page here in the battle arena user added image. I will probably be organizing another tournament very soon! I had a ton of fun and learned a lot!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 92 09-05-2003 , 05:34 PM
Kevin
great guys!

well done to my mate george!! well deserved dude... and also for my other mate M!

A well run tournament dude!! Many thanks my freind and a good job by you to!

# 93 09-05-2003 , 05:40 PM
Subscriber
GRATS GEORGE! M thanx soo much for putting this together, and making me work my ASS off!!!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 94 09-05-2003 , 11:10 PM
Subscriber
Hahaha, thanks for the responce user added image. I will definately be running more in the near future.. Probably i will post the thread today user added image. JUST, this time.. if you dislike what i have chosen for the 3 rounds.. then you can propose something. I will put in default ones, you are able to sway it if it sounds bad. AND, the next tournament wont be a 3 phase thing.. such as i didnt like that too much this tournament.... i didnt feel like i wanted to model accessories as well to my dino.. but i wanted to start something new altogether and work on a different field of modelling.. the next tournament could be.. model a sea creature, model a airship, model a baby.... who knows user added image. Of course those were the first 3 objects that came to my head.. but you get the point user added image. Alright, thanks for battling me GCastro.. and great job! Cya later

# 95 10-05-2003 , 03:45 AM
Congrats C, um.. wheres the $20... you said it was in the mail.. i mean i voted for youuser added image

# 96 10-05-2003 , 08:26 AM
Congrats to GCastro user added image
Excellent effort M user added image
Thanks for tourney. Very well handled.

# 97 21-05-2003 , 10:29 PM
Wow. Talk about intensive.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 98 15-08-2003 , 07:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, how did you acheive that effect? it doesn't really look like flame, but it is really cool!

# 99 16-08-2003 , 05:19 PM
Subscriber
Hey carrot juice, i got my fire from a shader at highend3d. I dont remember the name of it but its there and it can give some really cool effects! Put it ontop of your model and your whole model will be wearing flames :thumbsup:

# 100 18-08-2003 , 01:09 AM