Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 14-03-2008 , 07:40 PM

Stupid Question Please Help

Hi guys,

Okay this is probably a really stupid question but please refer to the screen shot.

user added image

Some how while I was working in Maya I got myself into this "UVN" mode where it has replaced my usual Red, Green and Blue arrows.

This is really bad because while in this mode I can't move or scale properly while when it comes to Nurbs, I can't even move them at all !!!

I can't Center Pivot in this mode either :angery:

I've gone through the perferences and the help index but have absolutely no idea where to look...

Please enlighten me on what I have got myself into...

Thanks Guys

# 2 14-03-2008 , 08:40 PM
hold down your W key and then hold down the left mouse, on the little marking menu that pops up turn it back to world or local etc.

AnDy

Last edited by westiemad; 14-03-2008 at 09:48 PM.
# 3 14-03-2008 , 09:43 PM
try hitting the insert key - that should put you back into normal mode. and then hit + or - to change the size of your arrows.

# 4 15-03-2008 , 04:25 AM
Ahhh....thank you !!!

I spend about 40min yesterday trying to work it out and in the end all I had to do was hold down a key and left mouse... :headbang:

Cheers, though I'll probably be back in the future with more stupid questions...