Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 19-12-2002 , 08:50 PM

3D movies

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nielsen Scheerlinck and I'm the owner of Niolan Entertainment. We are currently producing documentary movies in Los Angeles, making websites for companies in Belgium and the United States, as well as also producing a 3D TV series for children and own some valueable internet properties.

We are currently looking for 4 people in the field of 3D animation who would work together on making 3 full length 3D movies a year. The individuals with the best resumes will be selected and put into this group of 4 people and they will be asked to make the first 5 minutes of the first 3D movie. Then when the quality looks good to us they will be offered a steady contract and will get pay for the work that already was completed.

If you are interested in this offer please contact me at nielsen@niolan.com with your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Nielsen Scheerlinck
President Niolan Entertainment

# 2 19-12-2002 , 11:31 PM
Kevin
Thank you sir.. I'm sure we have many members who will be interested.

Moving to Members Lounge

# 3 19-12-2002 , 11:38 PM
Very interesting ad, but does your company have a website that I could check out?

Joe

# 4 19-12-2002 , 11:42 PM
Kevin

# 5 19-12-2002 , 11:44 PM
Dear Kevin, thank you very much.

Dear Joe, check out www.niolan.com for a little bit of information. Please notice that NONE of our NOT finished projects are listed at our site.

I also got good news for people who might be interested. Niolan Entertainment has been invited by the Cannes Film Festival to participate. This means that this project will be shown there!

# 6 19-12-2002 , 11:50 PM
Kevin
Hey Nielsen, that sounds great....

and the best of luck with your project!

# 7 19-12-2002 , 11:56 PM
Thank you very much Kevin.

# 8 20-12-2002 , 03:16 AM
Thanks for posting the site info.

Joe

# 9 03-01-2003 , 06:43 AM
Subscriber
Nielsen, is your proposition open to people outside of Belgium and the United States?

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP

Last edited by -<{ JB }>-; 03-01-2003 at 06:57 AM.