Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 10-03-2004 , 06:46 PM

Dan's Head

Hello all,

Here is my head I created from Mike's Poly Head Tutorial. First off, let me say I enjoyed the tutorial very much and it was extremely helpful... I learned a lot.user added image

This head is in phase 1. Still have a lot of work to do, but I welcome any comments on it. In fact, since it is my first head attempt, I would love to hear what you have to say.
I included my reference pics so you can see why I put in some of the features that might otherwise look like problems. The eyes I just created for effect, so they are nothing great. The ears I will add later, so I just threw in some "Flash" ears for the time being.
And...these are pics of me with my hair trimmed out of the way, so please be kind...user added image

-- Dan

Attached Files
File Type: zip danheadv2.zip (201.2 KB, 251 views)
# 2 10-03-2004 , 07:44 PM
Kevin
well done mate for having a go at the tutorial, you have you basic shape ok - just now need to get tweaking and moving things about to get a better chin line and face shape, but your on your way mate.

btw ..cool ears LOL