Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 31-01-2005 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber

Looping AVI textures ???

Hi,

I was just wondering how I would go about looping a 2 second AVI clip over the duration of several minutes, without resorting to a massive video size?

Is there a button I can click or something? I'm really confused.

Thanks in advance,

Geo.

# 2 01-02-2005 , 05:30 AM
Subscriber
Should be able to loop in whatever you're using to view the Avi. I know Windows mediaplayer and quicktime both support looped playbacks.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 01-02-2005 , 06:24 AM
Subscriber
Wait, I think I misunderstood. Do you mean using the AVI as an animated texture?

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 4 01-02-2005 , 01:37 PM
Subscriber
Yes,
sorry if I didnt explain properly, I meant looping a movie clip as an AVI texture.

For example, if I had a 2 second clip on a TV screen in Maya, and I wanted it to loop over and over... rather than just creating a huge video file with all the loops there, I wondered how I could loop the AVI movie texture within maya itself, to save file size.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Geo.