Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 18-11-2010 , 01:56 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Autodesk for the win

So I have some great news for anyone that is in school and cant affored to buy Maya, 3ds max, etc.

My teacher sent me this link that will grant you FULL FREE access to any Autodesk program as long as you have a student email. Im in the process of downloading Maya 2011, Mudbox 2011, and 3ds Max 2011.

Here is the link I suggest ANYONE with a student email (college) to check this out...By the way it has to be a valid email it will show what school you attend in your profile via the email you give.

https://students.autodesk.com/?nd=login&logout=1

Hope this helps someone.

# 2 18-11-2010 , 02:42 AM
Lifetime Member
WOW thanks for the heads up Oz....I have e-mailed all the Engineers I know etc...I hope this helps the up and coming youth...well done mate.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 18-11-2010 , 07:44 AM
Yeah it's a superb offer, we pass it on to all our students too.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 18-11-2010 , 05:01 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
This is great! I'll finally (next year) be able to render particles with mental ray!