Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-12-2010 , 08:16 PM

where can i post info about 3D job openings?

can someone tell me the best place to post an announcement for 3D job openings? here or any other site.

thanks

# 2 02-12-2010 , 08:42 PM
Administrator
Well, you can post it up here in the Members Lounge. This forum gets quite a lot of traffic and there are several people on this site looking for 3D work at the moment. You can post it on 3D Total as well, it's a good site and they have a special forum category for job openings. You also have a site called CG arena which have a jobs section. I think these would be the best places.

Nilla

# 3 02-12-2010 , 09:48 PM
# 4 03-12-2010 , 10:51 AM
The Nurb Herd
Woah, i always thought this would be a cool job for a 3D artist. user added image