Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 04-08-2003 , 02:40 PM
Subscriber

Calling all freelancers

Hello there , can anyone give me a quote for how long it would take to model St Pauls cathedral, Westminster Abbey and the House of Parliment. This is a huge job and they are cutaways as well. They dont have to show all details of course so can be simplified.

Cheers

# 2 04-08-2003 , 08:30 PM
Subscriber
i would never quote on anything untill I had a little bit more info...if thats ok user added image

would anykind of blueprints be supplied ?

how simple is simple?

i assum there for print...if so how big do you need them?

whos the clent, is it for book, magazine, poster, web?

are thay to be graphical or are you after very realistic images?

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 3 04-08-2003 , 08:53 PM
If you are infact asking for other people to do this, not just asking how long we think it will take you, then Mushroomgod is your man!

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 4 04-08-2003 , 10:02 PM
Kevin
£ 16,000

# 5 05-08-2003 , 08:06 AM
Subscriber
This will be for print and ref will be supplied, I have never attemped such a large project before and not sure if we have the time to do it as we are so busy with other projects.
The budgit will obviously dictact the amount of detail in the model, at the moment we are working on how much we will get, i'll post as soon as we get the info.

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion