Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 16-01-2004 , 01:11 AM

search?

We used to b able to search the boards for threads that may be useful, but I can no loner find that option. Is it gone?

# 2 16-01-2004 , 01:13 AM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 20-01-2004 , 12:09 PM
is there any way of having search on every page? by that I mean it's a pain in the arse to have to go back to the main forum page just to do a search... is that possible?

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 20-01-2004 , 12:12 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
is there any way of having search on every page? by that I mean it's a pain in the arse to have to go back to the main forum page just to do a search... is that possible?

Alan

More than possible in fact i was thinking the same thing myself.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 20-01-2004 , 12:24 PM
SM Tea Boy
Job done!

David.

# 6 20-01-2004 , 12:42 PM
woohoo user added image and I got all of the other options too even better user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB