Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 26-11-2002 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber

Short Film Tutorial

Hi,

I was just thinking that a good idea for a tutorial would be a short film?, Each of people from simplymaya could do a bit i.e. modelling, texturing etc, say week by week and after a few weeks or month there would be a short animated film, lets say a minute long or something. I think a problem with a lot of tutorials is that they don't show the whole process and therefore this would be a way of doing it.

What do you think??

# 2 26-11-2002 , 07:44 PM
There was a Team Project section in this forum before but it got removed because it was kind of quiet. Nice idea though.

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 26-11-2002 , 08:01 PM
Subscriber
Hi,

I mean like Kevin and Mike doing little bit towards the short film, not the members?

# 4 26-11-2002 , 08:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Ian
Hi,

I mean like Kevin and Mike doing little bit towards the short film, not the members?

well, i try to do a bit. and the mini challenge worked out real good - there is awesome work of every competitor. but even such a small thing as that needs at least a month - so a movie in one month could be close to impossible user added image

# 5 26-11-2002 , 08:27 PM

Originally posted by Ian
Hi,

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to turn on my brain while reading your post user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!