Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 76 26-07-2011 , 12:05 AM
Administrator
We have posted the challenge winners here!

The new challenge is "My Dream Office" and is explained in detail here.

Cheers and amazing work all around,
Nilla

Oh, and by the way I like money if there's money on offer I'm the first to sign up it buys me new handbags user added image The hope with a cash prize was that many would have similar interests to mine.

# 77 27-07-2011 , 03:59 PM
Administrator
For those of you who would like to have your final challenge entries in the SimplyMaya gallery please start a new thread here https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59 with a short description of your piece. It will prevent it from drowning in the challenge archives and we'd like to see all the work from the challenge here as it was great.
Also if anyone should have problems with the attachments just ignore it and I will fix it when I validate your image.

Cheers,
Nilla

# 78 05-08-2011 , 04:05 PM

Winners for "Favorite toy challenge"

Hey there everyone,

Just out of curiosity, were the winners for the "Favorite Toy Challenge" ever announced?

Thanks,

Chris

# 79 05-08-2011 , 04:58 PM
Acid44

We have posted the challenge winners here!

^Click the word "here"