Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-11-2004 , 04:52 AM
Subscriber

Male Elfin continued - The Body

Well I thought I wud continue my thread here, as now i'm onto the body and wud like to attract other body modellers for C&C.

I think this is all i'm going to get out of this evening, the legs are a little out of proportion because i've scaled them down from my ref image to fit the character image i'm after.

Run into a problem though, some of my central vertices have left the 0 line, and i can't seem to snap them back to the grid. Any ideas?

Original Thread

Attached Images
# 2 02-11-2004 , 04:55 AM
Subscriber
Yeah, your rite ereitz, the little finger is a touch too long. been staring at that for ages trying to pin down the problem. Sometimes it takes a second pair of eyes though... guess thats what the WIP forum is for user added image

Thanks for the feedback!

# 3 02-11-2004 , 05:40 AM
Theres a wierd crease in the palm of his hand..

btw: I think you posted your responce to ereitz in the wrong thread..

Last edited by Billy_Cat; 02-11-2004 at 05:44 AM.
# 4 02-11-2004 , 09:58 AM
Subscriber
Yeah, some wierd geometry going on with the hand there. going to see if anything originates from the torso to help fix it. see what lines i need and can lose.

# 5 02-11-2004 , 10:21 PM
Subscriber

Sometimes it takes a second pair of eyes

I completely agree with that statement!

Character is coming along nicely.

How about a wire - helps to pinpoint problem areas a lot.

I read you were going to UBC. I'm from Vancouver and am living in Stuttgart. You guys talking about going for a drink in Van is making me very homesick.

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>