Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 08-04-2006 , 12:32 PM

Quick easy questions? Need some anwsers?

I really appericiate it if you could answer the following questions.

1. What is your method of getting rid of seams? What is the right way to get rid of them?

2. I've modeled cloths for a character. I'd like to know how do i these cloths collided with the character's body instead of going through the character? There was a way but i can't remeber how.

3. https://www.cometdigital.com/cMuscleSystem_demo.php How is this muscle plugin? It looks really cool. Should i cash out for this if i want my characters to have more life to it? Or is it that same thing can be done with regular rigging? It seems to give the character realistic motion and muscle defromations. What you think? Is it worth it?

4. You know when character is in some kind of enviroment. How do i make sure it doesn't go through walls, objects, ground? Is there a way to to block it from doing it? Do i have to set constrains?

Thanks.