Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 12-11-2002 , 01:00 PM

just a thought

Hi, this is just a suggestion, I think that alot of people are interested in seeing some more rendering and lighting tutorials, coz i love the last one. not putting on any preassure, just letting you know what i think people want, the tutorials so far have been excellent, and i love the new free one, it was excellent, are there any more free ones to come.

# 2 12-11-2002 , 01:08 PM
Guys who make the tutorial videos - i think it might be a good idea if you ask the people who watch the movies what they want, that way everyone will love the videos, i know everyone allready loves them but i think it might be a good idea to maybe have a request form so you could see what people want, because what i have always wanted to see is a video tutorial of someone making a cartoon character from start to end. thanks
lespaul84

# 3 12-11-2002 , 03:30 PM
The Maya Mountain
making an entire character for a video is quite an undertaking (as I'm sure Craig is discovering). user added image

# 4 12-11-2002 , 03:31 PM
Kevin
we have a request area in the vip subscriber and feedback forum, just stick your request in there and we shall add it to the list user added image

# 5 12-11-2002 , 03:32 PM
Kevin
plus as mike says...the start to end is a massive project, and the monster head shows this, so does the shark project...

so check these out if you have not already

# 6 12-11-2002 , 03:34 PM
yeah, thanks very much for your replies