Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-06-2003 , 02:15 PM

Set driven key with lattice and joints

Hey guys... I was thinking about rigging a character with set driven key and lattices. I plan on putting alot of work into this so I can put it on my animation section of my demoreel... I decided to use a female body... What do you think for my first test?? THanks,
Brian

Attached Files
File Type: zip arm test.zip (153.0 KB, 244 views)

Please check
My (old) website!
# 2 04-06-2003 , 03:09 PM
Hey guys.... having a problem... i just switched to Maya 5 from 4... I tried to make an IK Constraint just like you would in Maya 4, but it doesn't work the same... Wondering if anybody Knows how to solve this.... Well... IF i move the root joint the Ik handle stays in the same place, but the joint associated does not, it stays with the root.... Any idea why? Is there a way to change this? Thanks for your time,
Brian

I have attached an image of what happens when I move my root Joint BTW I also noticed that the joints change color as well..

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 3 04-06-2003 , 04:15 PM
Got it fixed sorry, forgot to change some of my prefs when I installed Maya 5. Thanks
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 4 04-06-2003 , 07:36 PM
um... here is what the girl looks like right now... I was thinking about modeling a tight black full leather suit, and giveing here a black motorcycle Helmet... What do you think?

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 5 04-06-2003 , 09:26 PM
decided to put this aside for a while... going to enter this Mo's competition. user added image
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!