Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-01-2005 , 05:07 AM

Free IPod, its true

I just had to share this with you guys, my friend told me about it when he showed me his ipod at school, mys going to be shipped. I just thought taht you might be interested.
[MOD EDIT by Pure_Morning]
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM user added image
[/MOD EDIT]

# 2 16-01-2005 , 12:29 PM
Subscriber
I never trust these, even if some people have got them for free, the majority won't.

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 16-01-2005 , 04:13 PM
and no it's not true. If you want loads of spam then sign up to this. If something looks too good to be true it probably is.

my friend told me about it when he showed me his ipod at school, mys going to be shipped.

I think he/she might just be having you on user added image

But anyways welcome to SM and please don't spam in the future.

Thanks
:bandit:
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 18-01-2005 , 12:58 AM
No, it's true. They do work. However, in return, you get spam, end up giving out your credit card number, and it's a pain in the ass to get 5 other people to do it.

# 5 18-01-2005 , 08:38 AM
Subscriber
9 times out of 10, ignore these type of posts from members with 1 post. They are done by bots who are programmed to scan the net searching for boards. The clever little buggers register themselves and then post some spam.. Pain in the arse.
The only way to stop it happening is to have a registration type service that requires you to look at the screen and type in some combination of letters that are displayed. The bots cant do this (yet)

# 6 18-01-2005 , 05:36 PM
I know that I got a free iPod from one of these types of websites, but I worked around their "limitations". It's definitely true, just be sure to have a disposable email address, and what-not. The hardest part is getting the other 5 people to agree to something. I used audible.com, because it let you cancel the membership, plus you got two free books. It just takes some work to do, and I'm not sure if it's worth the effort. Just save up and get one is what I say. And buy a cover or something for the iPod, they scratch super easy!

# 7 18-01-2005 , 05:59 PM
Subscriber
My ipod mini in pink is one of the best things I've ever bought.....save up and get one if you really want one, you won't be disappointed.

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 8 18-01-2005 , 11:03 PM
it's still spam and reading it back it does sound like a bot. The internet scares me sometimes if this is what it's come to!! Nothing but a massive marketing campaign... makes me want to get my old C64 out and work on that! user added image Would maya run on it lol user added image Don't think work would be too happy if I replaced my workstation with it though

user added image
Alan

IMDB
# 9 19-01-2005 , 12:43 AM
I didn't mean to imply that you were wrong. That's why I didn't repost the link. I respect your decision entirely. user added image

And I agree about the internet, and computers as a whole. Personally I'm starting to loath sitting behind one everyday. It's like I'm in the Matrix, except I put myself there! LOL

These things pay the bills though, so I guess we can't really get rid of these new-fangled shackles we call CPU's.

# 10 19-01-2005 , 10:30 AM

I didn't mean to imply that you were wrong. That's why I didn't repost the link. I respect your decision entirely.

I didn't take it that way it's ko user added image

user added image
Alan

IMDB