Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-10-2006 , 01:47 AM

Free Rigs...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find some simple, well rigged Characters? I have tried to create some simple ones myself, but I'm not too great of a rigger, so I'm looking for something better. I just want to do some simple animations with Characters that actually animate well. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Eric Tacti
3D Artist
# 2 29-10-2006 , 03:17 AM

Book Wise

https://X4nd5r.deviantart.com
# 3 29-10-2006 , 04:27 AM
Cool, thanks! I'll try him out. But, I thought of something while looking at that site. I've created characters that I like better than that, but that are still pretty simple. So, I was thinking, rather than looking for a free rig, why not just look for a good rig tutorial. So, how about it? Does anyone know of any great Rigging Tutorials? That way, I can feel more of a sense of accomplishment when I actually do finish an animation :p

Eric Tacti
3D Artist