Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 08-10-2003 , 11:02 PM

Question for Admin.

i'm decently new here and in a recent post in the newbie forums., someone wanted to know where there can find tutorials. so i told them about another site that i knew of, but then the site's name was edited, but on other days when i was browsing i found multiple threads with names of other sites being recommended, but they weren't edited. i'm not trying to get anyone in trouble because i like this site but i just wanted to know what i did wrong.

# 2 08-10-2003 , 11:27 PM
SM Tea Boy
It depends on the mod we have a tutorial database for off-site links so generally we prefer you point people in the direction of that, it saves us having 100s of links to different sites posted over and over again user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 08-10-2003 , 11:51 PM

THANK YOU!!

wow that was quick!! just posted 30 mins ago.
thank you

( i really like this site)..people care + i'm tired of maxers, they hog all the threads.user added image

# 4 25-10-2003 , 08:33 PM
I'm new to this site and i wanted to know how to get points to see some of the training videos

# 5 25-10-2003 , 08:47 PM
You can either buy them, or you can win them by becoming either a member of the month, or winning the challenges.

# 6 26-10-2003 , 01:29 AM
How do you participate in the mounthly challenges or a a member of the Month by the moderators

# 7 26-10-2003 , 02:09 AM
The Maya Mountain