Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-04-2006 , 10:27 AM
Subscriber

A New theory -who is god?

Im sure alot has been debated on who is God,... Im a Christian, and no, this is not going to be a Christian talk. And no, I don't believe everything I say. With that aside...

I once heard a saying somewhere that went something like this

"world war 3 will be fought with nukes, world war 4 with sword and sticks."

That got me into thinking. A nuke war would probably be aimed at cities or army base, enemy technology research centers, etc. So a nuclear war could be able to wipe out wipe out most of technolody. All the smart ppl would probably die in the blast or later from not being able to survive in the harsh envirnment that the nukes would have caused. So the indians and "cave men", the "simple" ppl who learned how to live without going to the supermarket would have a better chance of survival than the rest of us. U follow? Ok so, 10-6 thousand years ago say, (i don't dig these "millions of years ago") technolodgy had advanced beyond today's and the world was in the virge of chaos. The superpowers fighting for control of the world, bin laden on the lose causing chaos... u know... kinda like today. One bad day at the congress someone pushes the "red button". Nukes fly, the other country retaliate and send their nukes. Explosions here and there, ppl dieing and technolodgy drops in a few seconds. Man at that point, got too clever for his own good. Half the world destroyed and millions of clever brains lost. Some clever ppl could have survived in a secret labaratory, or escaped of to space. Remember, these ppl of the past were much more technolodicaly advanced than us today. So maybe a single mad scientist survided and went of to space. This guy could already live for ever, not need to breath or sleep. etc. Even go to different dimensions. Maybe he invented the dimensions... And in the backward times after the nuke blast, he being the mad scientist who knew nothing but his work would find it amusing to walk among the indians and cave men and do "miracles and wonders" with the technolodgy he had saved with him. He was GOD! Never really given to much attention for his work in the past,now could be worshiped by all man kind. But ofcourse too much of anything gets boring, so he opted to stay in the shadows more, and watch mankind progress in technolodgy again. Maybe he's studing us from behind the moon. Maybe thats his new work. Or maybe abandoned earth and went somewhere else. And now we're here progressing in technolody and weapons of mass distruction again. Maybe its true when they say history repeats itself. Maybe the cavemen of today are going to be the better off tomorow. They are the ones who would push humanity back up on its feet. And keep the human race from extinction. Not we clever idiots who are building our own gallows to hang from. user added image
Every theory must have evidence that could support it.
This is my evidence: scientist believe there was an Ice Age. How was it cause. This would go hand in hand with my theory because after the nuclear war, dust would have filled up the sky and blocked the suns heat from reaching the ground. I also saw once that egyptions drawings showed what appeared to be electricity being used to help mumify bodies. This could have been in result to a "a electricianer" of the past teaching his kids how to make electricity. And the knowledge was passed on through generations.

Any comments and or "holes" u see in my theory please let me know about it. lol

<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11595">Click</a> Desert Eagle
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4250#post4250">Click</a> Gas Lantern
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11714">Click</a> Gas Lantern

# 2 14-04-2006 , 12:22 PM

Re: A New theory -who is god?

Originally posted by Tiago2
[B}Every theory must have evidence that could support it.
This is my evidence: scientist believe there was an Ice Age. How was it cause. This would go hand in hand with my theory because after the nuclear war, dust would have filled up the sky and blocked the suns heat from reaching the ground. I also saw once that egyptions drawings showed what appeared to be electricity being used to help mumify bodies. This could have been in result to a "a electricianer" of the past teaching his kids how to make electricity. And the knowledge was passed on through generations.

Any comments and or "holes" u see in my theory please let me know about it. lol [/B]

Well first of all: gr8 for u being a christian user added image i am too.

Now-

Don't you think that there would have been leftover huge blast traces? Enourmous shifts in the sandstone layers (which is what tends to happen after 1 megaton+ blasts).

Also, the Ice Age was already proved to be the result of a primeval global warming- the polar ice caps melting little by little, the salt in the oceans dissolving little by little, the earth heating up little by little, until alot of the salt in the oceans was dissolved. Then, nothing to keep the water above freezing, so it starts. The entire thing freezes until it starts melting little by little, melting back into just the polar ice caps, and continuing melting at a rate, idk, 10000 times faster than before because of our pollution, etc.

The electricity- you know how the first batteries were made? a zinc layer on the outside, a copper layer on the inside, acid in between, a copper rod on the copper layer- and a few volts of electricity are made.

You know, they descovered a jar, which had evidence of iron, copper, and acid (like lemon juice) in it? That was found in the Middle East, and estimated to be made in or around 800BC. Uhoh, a battery in 800 bc.

What could it have been used for? Well, possibly to give shocks to people like signs of gods, cuz, the people wouldnt know what electricity was so when they get a shock, they experience "god".

Or they could have thought that it was useful to give a dead body a 2-3 volt shock... people back then were wierd.

Also- wouldn't we find any ruins of ancient skyscrapers? No ruins of anceint super-advanced cities? No ruins of ancient streets ANYWHERE? I mean, something would be left behind, no matter what...

thats the holes that I see
Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Last edited by MattTheMan; 14-04-2006 at 12:26 PM.

# 3 14-04-2006 , 05:55 PM
Subscriber

Re: A New theory -who is god?

Half the world destroyed and millions of clever brains lost. Some clever ppl could have survived in a secret labaratory, or escaped of to space. Remember, these ppl of the past were much more technolodicaly advanced than us today. So maybe a single mad scientist survided and went of to space. This guy could already live for ever, not need to breath or sleep. etc. Even go to different dimensions. Maybe he invented the dimensions... And in the backward times after the nuke blast, he being the mad scientist who knew nothing but his work would find it amusing to walk among the indians and cave men and do "miracles and wonders" with the technolodgy he had saved with him. He was GOD! Never really given to much attention for his work in the past,now could be worshiped by all man kind. But ofcourse too much of anything gets boring, so he opted to stay in the shadows more, and watch mankind progress in technolodgy again. Maybe he's studing us from behind the moon. Maybe thats his new work. Or maybe abandoned earth and went somewhere else.

this had me laughing all day

God is only a clever little scientist that escaped chaos.:lmao:

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!

# 4 14-04-2006 , 08:13 PM
This is just too funny:attn: :attn: :attn: :attn: :attn:

I personally don't believe in God. I am not religious or believe in any religions. That's all.

Tiago2 , your theory really cracks me up
:attn: :attn:

By far the funniest thing i've heard( you were trying to be funny right?).

# 5 14-04-2006 , 09:55 PM
Subscriber
hulkis2001, 13th_resident, Im disapointed in u lot. This is serious matter. God could be not as alien as we once thought. user added image lol
MattTheMan, for the sake of argument I think I'll have to try to "correct" you of the holes u see in my theory. lol hmm

*edited*

<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11595">Click</a> Desert Eagle
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4250#post4250">Click</a> Gas Lantern
<a href="https://forum.simplymax.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11714">Click</a> Gas Lantern

Last edited by Tiago2; 15-04-2006 at 08:51 AM.

# 6 15-04-2006 , 09:07 AM
Subscriber
Mattheman Im glad u know how to make a battery, simple huh? But u didn't discovere it yourself. Someone did b4 u. Now if u didn't know how to make one, much less that one could even be made... u'd never have figured it out. All to say that battery may have been a cheep immitation of electrity back then. As for the ice age, it was cause by global warming u say. Over a long period of time? Y not suddenl Blasts from the super nukes could melt it in a second. Hey the oceans probably reset even. I mean. The ocean is just one big giant whole in the ground. no what if before the whole there were stuff on top. u follow? A city and sivilisation, when the nukes went off they blew away chunks of earth into poweder that blocked the sun's light and eventially settled down accros the whole world. The cities were where the oceans are now. Hey it could have been? lol I can't believe Im actually arguing this. U ever hear that the earth is wobbling? It is, like if u were to spin a ball at its axis and throw a rock at it, the ball would keep spinning but it start to wobble. Understand. Well the earth is wobbling a bit. The nukes could have done this. With the amount of technolodgy they had...
Maybe I'll start a religian. Who want to be a follower. lol.

peace
:attn:

# 7 15-04-2006 , 09:33 AM
Subscriber

Maybe I'll start a religian. Who want to be a follower. lol.

me!!!!!!!!
lol

Last edited by 13th_resident; 16-04-2006 at 09:10 AM.

# 8 15-04-2006 , 09:41 AM
I got one question Tiago2
How was the world that the scientist came from made?user added image

other then that your theory is awsome.

# 9 15-04-2006 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber

Mattheman Im glad u know how to make a battery, simple huh? But u didn't discovere it yourself. Someone did b4 u. Now if u didn't know how to make one, much less that one could even be made... u'd never have figured it out.

Well, someone had to have figured it out at some point, I don't see why that couldn't be ancient egyptians instead of aliens...

Also, I still think that any kind of civilization would leave traces, no matter how devastation it's destruction was. However, it wouldn't _have_ to be like anything we know today, as it was questioned in a previous post...

As for the ice age, I think it could have happened because of dustclouds from a nuclear war (not saying I believe it though), but again, a nuclear war would have made pretty much all of the planet contaminated, and thereby impossible to inhabit by anything for a very, very long time!

Apart from those things, and the fact that the idea of an immortel scientist floating around in space or in another dimension is a bit too far fetched for my liking, I think it's an interesting theory you've come up with...

And for the record, I'm not religious...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"

# 10 15-04-2006 , 06:15 PM

lol I can't believe Im actually arguing this.

'nuff said. user added image

# 11 18-04-2006 , 01:07 AM
Subscriber

[i]

As for the ice age, I think it could have happened because of dustclouds from a nuclear war (not saying I believe it though), but again, a nuclear war would have made pretty much all of the planet contaminated, and thereby impossible to inhabit by anything for a very, very long time!
And for the record, I'm not religious... [/B]

Well yes I see your point there and I haven't thought about that yet. So you found a pretty good hole in my theory... then again, there's some caves that people go into, it takes days for them to get really inside. With all their highteck equipment, and when they get there they see cavemen like paintings in the wall. you seeing where Im going? The world must have been too contaminated for people to live in the surface so they migrated underground. They even find beriuls in some of these tunnels. Why were those people there, is what they always ask. Well that question is could be answered with my theory.

# 12 18-04-2006 , 06:57 PM
Subscriber
These will not answer your questions but it's a good place to start. If you believe in the bible the first thing you should do is open your mind and question all your thoughts, just don’t take a persons word for your own beliefs, question every thing and every one and come up with your own answers. If I may suggest a website for you to go to, it’s a free thought site, they have weekly pod shows, where Theist debate Atheist and talk about every thing.

Infidleguy

# 13 18-04-2006 , 08:56 PM
You know what R-Tillery? You are dam RIGHT! Even with our new knowledge of science and tecnology most people don't question the religions. What would you believe something someone tells you, especially if it's thousands of years old? You know things weren't the same as they are now?

Next time someone shoves their religion facts down your throat, question them. Think if it's really right. Think about it hard. Don't believe in something someone tells you to. That's not right. Make your own mind and do what you want to do, not because somebody wants you to do. You life is your not anyone elses. You are going to make decisions and live with those decisions. Don't depend on a book to tell you what's right and wrong. Don't believe in God if billions of people do. If you are born Christian, Muslim or Jew that doesn't mean you have to be one of them. It's your choice. Onces you look away from the religions, you will know exactly what i'm talking about.

Last thing. Wouldn't there be ALOT less violence and crimes if none of the religions or God existed? For one we wouldn't be having this War. The war started because of terrorists. What created the terrorists? Islam? What is Islam? It's a religion. So if the religions didn't existed, we would have alot more freedom.

By the way, i'm atheist.

user added image

# 14 18-04-2006 , 10:42 PM
While it would be nice to think that a world without religion would be without violence, I just don't think it would be true - Look at Mao...

I just think that blaming religion for violence is far too easy.

# 15 18-04-2006 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber

Wouldn't there be ALOT less violence and crimes if none of the religions or God existed?

hey man, its not God who makes the violence.

us ppl were not made to be puppets. we have freedom of choice to do as we will.

If you are born Christian, Muslim or Jew that doesn't mean you have to be one of them. It's your choice.

now "Choice" whoa that is something powerful. how do you know what is right or wrong hulkis? If there is no god then who makes all the rules? (well then it must be us humans)
do you base your logic/choices on Majority Opinion? do you base your logic/choices on what Congress says?

How can you tell what is "Right" or "Wrong"??

ok hulkis next friday iam going to knock on your house. once you open the door I am going to blow your head away with a automatic shotgun and steal all your valuables and not even feel bad about it because since there is no god I make all rules. and my conscience says its ok to kill you.

By the way, i'm atheist.

Shame on you.

Last edited by 13th_resident; 18-04-2006 at 10:56 PM.