Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-11-2006 , 10:26 AM

FF advent children making

i just watch the making of FF7AC and maya was use alot....in the making.....//.........................if anyone has any info on the making etc hair system...cloth....etc etc post it here.

user added image :attn: :bow:

# 2 22-11-2006 , 02:29 PM

buster sword

I made the fully detailed and working buster sword, the one used in the film user added image check my site for it... www.markjborg.com hope you like it. i seen the film making too and its awsome.

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg
# 3 23-11-2006 , 02:54 AM

HELL YEA!!!!

WOW M4A1 loooooooooook soooooooo gooood and cloud... bike......damn cant wait to c it texture....:bandit: user added image

# 4 23-11-2006 , 02:55 AM
Subscriber
we talked about the film here in simplymaya somewhere. yeah the movie rocks. great fighting, chasing, animals, characters. and a whole lot more. definantly one of my fav.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!