Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 46 15-08-2007 , 03:11 PM
is it a midget? the proportions make me think it is, lol

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 47 15-08-2007 , 03:22 PM
Ill try to enter in the challenge, but im leaving for vacation on friday so ill have to finish by thursday. Ill try though! thanks!
A midget pirate? not a bad idea seeing as the one from Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome, but in this case i think its the angle:p heres a better pic! I was also messing around with clothing.

Attached Images

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 48 15-08-2007 , 05:42 PM
Acid44
dude those arms are waay too thin verically, also the spine seems to be bent a little too far forward...other than that looks good dude KUTGW

# 49 16-08-2007 , 01:43 AM
it still looks like a midget... did you check the proportions?

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 50 16-08-2007 , 08:19 AM
Thanks, yeah the spines screwed up, dam Google pictures lie... hes not quite a midgit, he just looks... young!? around 6-7? yeah ill fix that:p Ill now be posting in the challenge section.

Yay, not a freshman anymore!