Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-03-2011 , 04:24 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Animation WIP

Just to clerify as someone asked me, I did not make the character or the rig I am just using it to practice animating, anywho here is what I have so far.

YouTube - BallPickUp 03 25 020

# 2 25-03-2011 , 06:20 PM
EduSciVis-er
Nice job, I like the little expressions which really add to it.
Just some things I'm seeing:
-The center of gravity looks off at the beginning, the feet are out in front of him
-The feet are extending down to the ground instead of the body coming forward to sort of fall into the step, if that makes sense, so it looks kind of robotic at the moment
-Walking up the stairs, the top half of the body looks a lot like a zombie... I usually look at the stairs as I'm about to go up
-Maybe too much arm swing
-Picking up the ball, I would anticipate the lift by having him lean back prior to the lift, rather than the back and the ball coming up together.
Keep up the good work, it's looking really fun.

# 3 26-03-2011 , 05:13 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
thanks stwert, it definitely needs some work, the walk has some parts that are snapping pretty bad and i need to get the heel toe down a little better.