Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 21-04-2004 , 03:24 AM

My first creation

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my first ever creation....besides the poly cube that I started off with user added image

Only tutorial I used was the CPS1 tutorial(but dont have cps...so I used Poly to Subdiv thingy).....*shrugs* its not that great...have some weird creases in the face...and I dont know how to do the ears...oh and I gave him really oily skin lol....

I was trying to make him look mad...but when I was splitting the face, I didnt do it properly...so when I tried moving around the verticies, it made the creases worse and it pinched everwhere user added image

Its not done yet...but I dont know how to actually finish this off so I didnt post it in WIP since...well this is prettymuch as far as I know how to go user added image

DSA

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 21-04-2004 , 02:28 PM
Simply Maya OG
This should really be in the WIP section, because it is not yet finished (even if you dont plan on finishing it). Moved. user added image

- Hybrid
# 3 21-04-2004 , 04:08 PM
Impressive first ever creation!!

-------------------------------------------
# 4 21-04-2004 , 05:49 PM
Oooh...sorry for putting in wrong forum... user added image

Thanks mainline user added image

# 5 21-04-2004 , 07:56 PM
i think it's def good for first model

# 6 21-04-2004 , 10:02 PM
Zyk0tiK beather pst something fast!! Look number of your post user added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 7 21-04-2004 , 10:47 PM
hehe 666 user added image