Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-12-2010 , 04:05 AM
Acid44

Name change?

Was just wondering if it would be possible to change the "a" in my name with an "A"... Or better yet, a lowercase Lambda (λ)? user added image

# 2 10-12-2010 , 04:23 AM
Administrator
Capital A sure, lambda no go unfortunately. I'll tell dave to fix.

Nilla

# 3 10-12-2010 , 04:32 AM
SM Tea Boy
Done user added image

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 10-12-2010 , 09:36 PM
Acid44
Cool, thanks guysuser added image

# 5 11-12-2010 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber
Hey there guys, would be possible to change my user name to Brian instead? Would be very cool if so...I signed up for the free tuts but I'm starting to like it around here lately. Cheers!

# 6 11-12-2010 , 11:47 PM
Administrator
Hi Brian,
It's possible to change it as long as no one already has that specific user name and I have a feeling it might be taken haven't checked though. It's a task for our star programmer anyway who is snoozing at the moment, I'll ask him to have a look at it in the am.
Also glad you like the site, means a lot to us so thanksuser added image

Nilla