Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 21-10-2003 , 02:30 AM

Matrix Question

I dont want to get 50 peeps raggen on the movies when i post one little thing about them, so if your going to rang on them, and not share the answer, please dont reply.

I was watching Taken on Sci-Fi. I saw a Matrix Revolutions comercial. It have about 4 seconds of film i havnt seen before. Its not in the 3 offered comercials, and not in the trailer. Does anyone know where these mistry comercials are online? I remember a site that had 6 comercials, but not of the downloads worked.

Thanks

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 21-10-2003 , 03:39 AM

Add me please
(I want to improve both english AND 3d skills)
MSN: Bryce5@gmx.net
# 3 21-10-2003 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
Now he's answered the quetion can we talk about the movies or in my case how i think they end ...

Thanks....

Ok this is gonna be way off how it will end but if you watch the first film you will notice that the software neo sells is inside a book called "simulations" so i think the films will end with the whole story being one of neo's simulations that he sells. ok crap idea, what are yours?

# 4 22-10-2003 , 11:32 AM
You think "The Matrix" is that deep? You think too much.

Sayonara!
~Ninkazu
# 5 22-10-2003 , 11:46 AM

Originally posted by ckyuk
so i think the films will end with the whole story being one of neo's simulations that he sells. ok crap idea, what are yours?

Sounds feasible actually, and a much better take on the whole "it was just a dream" theme. That way, it pseudo-explains the movie while leaving you to wonder if that world is real or just the Matrix.

# 6 22-10-2003 , 02:56 PM
What... you mean like a game (simulation)? I believe there are symbols that indicate something else is going on...

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 7 22-10-2003 , 07:34 PM
user title spammer
I think Matrix is very deep ...

all the names have a meaning, like Nepukanezar (don´t remember the right spelling) ... king of babylon and so on ...
the book you are talking about is some philosophic book i haven´t read ... but it is as well about real and unreal things and so on.

i like matrix, great movies ... the secound one was (when i first saw it) shit, but then the secound time i saw it i began to love it, it is even much better than the first one ... so i can´t wait for the 3rd one ...

Train

# 8 22-10-2003 , 07:44 PM
Subscriber

I dont want to get 50 peeps raggen on the movies when i post one little thing about them, so if your going to rang on them, and not share the answer, please dont reply.

Is this yet another version of all views apart from mine suck? A sort of advance suckometer? Nifty.

# 9 22-10-2003 , 08:08 PM
Well, from what I could understand from the second second movie, IMO I think it will end with Neo breaking the "loop" that the old guy was talking about. Remember, Neo is the fifth one to try and destroy the matrix. The other four failed, the robots destroyed Zion, and things were reset and started all over again. Even Mr. Smith mentions other 'programs' not taking to the code in the first film. So, I think it will have something to do with that storyline. I could be wrong, but I predicted how STAR WARS:EP2 was going to go, so let's see how close I am with this one. :p

Oh, and to answer your question Ultragames, I would think that any trailer that is out would be at the official site at What Is The Matrix.com

user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu

Last edited by dave_baer; 22-10-2003 at 08:10 PM.
# 10 22-10-2003 , 08:12 PM
What I found weird was that Smith was able to get out of the Matrix. What does that mean?

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 11 22-10-2003 , 08:37 PM
Subscriber
Or I don't think the real world is the real world, they are still in the matrix and will realise you can't get out. I mean why would they let you out when they can write a program to make you think you are out, that way you accept it and don't die and they still keep you for power.

# 12 22-10-2003 , 09:32 PM
user title spammer
yes ... zion is matrix too ... none of them never got out ... that´s the only explanation for smith existance in zion ...

# 13 22-10-2003 , 09:33 PM
Smith is a virus now. He's infecting things. He infected that guy and now that's how he's able to travel in and out of the matrix. And that's why there are so many of him, because he is replicating himself and infecting other 'programs'.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 14 22-10-2003 , 09:35 PM
Subscriber

Well Hmmm, Just seen it tonight...and

I think, they look on the foums at www.simplymaya.com and always pick a diferent ending user added image Just to piss u off - lol

Regards and Hmm wot if........! lol Scraggy

Last edited by Scraggy_Dogg; 22-10-2003 at 09:37 PM.
# 15 22-10-2003 , 09:36 PM
Subscriber
If the real world is the real world (i never thought it was right from the first film) how was neo able to feel the machines at the end of the second film?