Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-07-2004 , 01:56 PM

Maya Licences

could someone please explain the options of maya licences - so i know which is most suitable. I intend to have 2 machines running maya with a further 4 machines just for rendering. I feel that at least one machine will need Unlimited, but not sure if you can just buy a second licence or do you need to buy a whole other copy. Am i right in thinking you have unlimited render licences with both Complete and Unlimited? Do you have to install the whole software on each render machine and any plugins used by the host machine? Also are there any conflicts or problems that i need to be aware of?
Any help would be much appreciated,

# 2 15-07-2004 , 10:53 PM
I'm sure you can obtain more licences without paying out for the actual software again. Best to ring Alias though. user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 3 20-07-2004 , 02:42 PM

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu