Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 21-10-2006 , 08:35 PM
Subscriber

Paypal

Hello folks

I am new to simply maya. Recently I bought some video tutorialsfrom the site using paypal. Unfortunately It was the first and last time I will use paypal.

I have had so much junk mail claiming to be paypal and needing conformation of bank details that I delete all paypal related email. Now I cannot use the fine service of Simply maya and Simply Max.

Please change your payment method so that people can use secure credit card transactions

many thanks

maxmonkey

# 2 21-10-2006 , 08:51 PM
Subscriber
I sing with you.
Definatly not touching anything paypal.

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy
# 3 21-10-2006 , 10:41 PM
Tubby
https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=22949

8th post down, why we use paypal.

You have problems with paypal junk mail, you should see mine !

I ignore all Paypal mail (except for transactions from the sites which are formatted in a different way and stand out). I just check with the Paypal console every few days to check if I need do anything.

# 4 22-10-2006 , 03:05 AM
Senior Software Developer
I also get these mails from paypal, but I think the mails are not from paypal. They have had a bad history with being hijacked etc... But I have never had an issue with any payments through the site and has always worked well and is secure.

Just delete the spam... Simple...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 5 23-10-2006 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber
Been using Paypal for Many years now and the only emails I get is when I purchase something or someone gives me money. 5 years now and no problems at all.